3 John 1:2 KJV
Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.
Mark 10:25-27 KJV
It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.  And they were astonished out of measure, saying among themselves, Who then can be saved?  And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.
– The Garments (clothes) of Jesus where were so expensive that the Roman solders who didn’t even value Jesus cast lots for his garments. They weren’t garments worn by the poor.
– Jesus became poor on the cross. He was not poor when he walked on earth. Just like Jesus became sin on the cross, he didn’t have any sin when he walked on earth.
– God brought all those who served him into great wealth or financial provision in the Bible from Genesis to Revelation.
– All through the Bible, God gave wealth as a reward to all those who did his will.
WHY THE OPPOSITION TO THE GOSPEL OF PROSPERITY?:
– People of the world parading as Christians and Pastors using it to line their pockets. Outsiders take the offices of Pastors and exploit the Giving culture in Christianity.
– A misunderstanding of the purpose of offerings on the part of the clergy.
– Satan uses it as a way to attack the church.
Satan wants the church to be poor. Poverty is equals to powerless. Satan wants the church to be powerless.and his children who are working for his cause to have the wealth and power.
IMPORTANT ADVISE FOR PASTORS & PAID MINISTERS:
Pastors should have their own Personal Business Investment Portfolios and not rely on the congregation to feed them.
…ALL THIS AND MORE INSIDE TODAY’S PODCAST.