CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD: Christians Don’t Mind Being Pushed Around But Muslims Don’t Allow Anyone Push Them Around So The World Only Pushes Around Christianity : Breakfast With Alfred – hosted by Pastor Alfred (File Size: 11 MB 😀 Length: 48:48 mins)
You Need To Listen To This.
Audio Broadcast Description:
– Why is the media kind to Muslims but harsh on Christians?
– Why did the Secular world take Christian prayer out of schools but introduce Muslim prayers into schools when illegal Muslim immigration soared?
– Why is it that everyone can make fun of Jesus in Newspapers, Movies, on Daytime television, and in public conversations but nobody can make fun of the Prophet Muhammad in any of this public situations?
– Why does Google find it difficult to recognise Christian themed holidays like Christmas and Easter but they are quick to remind everybody about holy Muslim days via Google Calendar and their homepage Search Icon?
– Why do Politicians & the Mainstream Media in certain parts of Europe encourage members of the public who are not Muslim wear things that are Muslim (like the Burka). However, the same people ban Christian teachers from wearing crosses in their necklace in school?
– Why are Mosques & Muslim communities being built all around European nations with Tax Payer money, while the same Government is against churches getting funding and ask some churches to hide or cover their crosses to make the muslim immigrants feel more comfortable and welcome?
– Why do homosexuals and the LGBT community attack Christians because the bible does not approve of homosexuality, however the same homosexuals and LGBT community embrace Muslims when the Quran says that homosexuals should be put to death? Why do homosexuals and LGBT community align themselves with a belief system that says they should be killed, and then fight against a belief system that says God loves them but wants them to change so they will not go to hell but get to spend eternity with him in heaven?
…all these questions and more are addressed in this broadcast. Download it and start listening now.
What Does It Mean To Turn The Other Cheek?
Scriptures Referenced In This Broadcast:
Matthew 11:12 KJV
And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.
Matthew 11:12 NIV
From the days of John the Baptist until now, the kingdom of heaven has been subjected to violence, and violent people have been raiding it.
Matthew 5:38-42 NLT
“You have heard the law that says the punishment must match the injury: ‘An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth.’  But I say, do not resist an evil person! If someone slaps you on the right cheek, offer the other cheek also.  If you are sued in court and your shirt is taken from you, give your coat, too.  If a soldier demands that you carry his gear for a mile, carry it two miles.  Give to those who ask, and don’t turn away from those who want to borrow.
Proverbs 25:21-22 NLT
If your enemies are hungry, give them food to eat. If they are thirsty, give them water to drink.  You will heap burning coals of shame on their heads, and the LORD will reward you.
Psalm 23:4 KJV
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
Matthew 10:16 KJV
Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.
Matthew 10:21-23 KJV
And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.  And ye shall be hated of all men for my name’s sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.  But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come.
Luke 22:35-38 KJV
And he said unto them, When I sent you without purse, and scrip, and shoes, lacked ye any thing? And they said, Nothing.  Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it , and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.  For I say unto you, that this that is written must yet be accomplished in me, And he was reckoned among the transgressors: for the things concerning me have an end.  And they said, Lord, behold, here are two swords. And he said unto them, It is enough.
About “Breakfast With Alfred”:
The “Breakfast With Alfred” Audio Series is a broadcast that briefly highlights certain portions of books written by Pastor Alfred that give insight into Life & Everyday Living via the word of God.
To Get More Info On Topics Covered Subscribe To Get Books By Pastor Alfred at www.PastorAlfred.com/subscribe
My Clothing Line: www.PastorAlfred.com/clothing
My Online Marketplace: www.alfredandfriends.com/marketplace