Audio Broadcast Description:
The Meaning Of The Word Diligence:
careful and persistent work or effort.
Synonyms Of The Word Diligence:
conscientiousness, assiduousness, assiduity, industriousness, rigour, rigorousness, punctiliousness, meticulousness, carefulness, thoroughness, sedulousness, attentiveness, heedfulness, earnestness, intentness, studiousness
A Breakdown Of The Synonyms Of The Word Diligence:
the quality of wishing to do one’s work or duty well and thoroughly.
It means careful, methodical and very persistent.
Example in a sentence: Good detectives are classically assiduous types.
constant or close attention to what one is doing.
1) constantly, regularly, or habitually active or occupied : diligent
Example in a sentence: An industrious worker.
2) obsolete : skillful, ingenious.
the quality of being extremely thorough and careful.
Example in a sentence: His analysis is lacking in rigour.
1) manifesting, exercising, or favoring rigor : very strict.
a : marked by extremes of temperature or climate.
b : harsh, severe.
3) scrupulously accurate : precise.
marked by or concerned about precise accordance with the details of codes or conventions.
taking or showing extreme care about minute details; precise; thorough: a meticulous craftsman; meticulous personal appearance. finicky; fussy: meticulous adherence to technicalities.
1) the trait of being cautious; being attentive to possible danger; “a man of caution” caution, cautiousness. attentiveness – the trait of being observant and paying attention.
2) the quality of being careful and painstaking;
great care and attention to detail.
1) involving or accomplished with careful perseverance
Example in a sentence: sedulous craftsmanship
2) diligent in application or pursuit
Example in a sentence: a sedulous student
the action of paying close attention to something
the trait of staying aware of (paying close attention to) your responsibilities.
sincere and intense conviction
firmly or steadfastly fixed or directed, as the eyes or mind: an intent gaze. having the attention sharply focused or fixed on something: intent on one’s job
1) Given to diligent study
Example in a sentence: a quiet, studious child.
2) Marked by steady attention and effort;
Scriptures Referenced In This Broadcast:
Proverbs 22:29 KJV
Seest thou a man diligent in his business? he shall stand before kings; he shall not stand before mean men .
Proverbs 22:29 AMPC
Do you see a man diligent and skillful in his business? He will stand before kings; he will not stand before obscure men.
Genesis 49:4 KJV
Unstable as water, thou shalt not excel; because thou wentest up to thy father’s bed; then defiledst thou it : he went up to my couch.
*Definition of the word obscure:
1) not discovered or known about; uncertain.
2) not clearly expressed or easily understood.
3) keep from being seen; conceal.
About “Money Grows On Trees”:
Money Grows On Trees is a broadcast series by Pastor Alfred that briefly highlights certain portions of books written by Pastor Alfred that relate to money.
Download the book that inspired this series for free in the Audio Book format: www.pastoralfred.com/mgotab
To Get More Info On Topics Covered Subscribe To Get Books By Pastor Alfred at www.PastorAlfred.com/subscribe
My Clothing Line: www.PastorAlfred.com/clothing
My Online Marketplace: www.alfredandfriends.com/marketplace