Audio Broadcast Description:
It is impossible to act like you do not notice the surge of leftist propaganda and ideologies in our school systems.
One has to be psychologically blind or a pathological liar to say that they do not notice it.
In this broadcast, Pastor Alfred talks about this problem and he goes through a series of reasons why you cannot stand by and do nothing when all hell is breaking loose around you.
He also gives you instructions on what you must do.
All this and more is covered in this broadcast.
It Is Important You Stand & Fight To Save Future Generations From Leftist Indoctrination.
It is important that you understanding that all your efforts must be rooted and guided in Fighting Legally against this evil that seeks to destroy future generations.
Some Reasons Covered In The Broadcast On Why You Must Fight It And You Can’t Keep Quiet:
– God will hold you responsible
– The destruction of your country is happening under your watch.
– You are being a part of a fraud because your job and the job of the school is to educate the students not to change and control their political beliefs.
– You are doing parents an Injustice
– Evil prospers when good men do nothing. If you do not check evil when it’s shows up and begins to spread; it will swallow up all that is good and there will be no good thing left only evil.
The power of good lies in the hands of those that are good.
If those that are good do nothing evil will prevail.
Some Of The Ways You Can Fight It Covered In This Broadcast:
– Filing complaints to the principal or the student board, (and what to do if the principal and the school board at the perpetrators of the problem).
– Filing complaints to outside educational bodies.
– Bringing the matter to the press via an independent educational body you create or you join.
– Holding press conferences on the matter.
– Enlisting the help of other teachers who are aware & unhappy with what is going on.
Scriptures Referenced In This Broadcast:
Ezekiel 33:6 KJV
But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman’s hand.
About “Teacher’s Lounge”:
Teacher’s Lounge is a broadcast that briefly highlights certain portions of books written by Pastor Alfred that would help teacher’s navigate the crazy world of teaching in an ever so complex world.
To Get More Info On Topics Covered Subscribe To Get Books By Pastor Alfred at www.PastorAlfred.com/subscribe
My Clothing Line: www.PastorAlfred.com/clothing
My Online Marketplace: www.alfredandfriends.com/marketplace