CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD: Why Doesn’t The Trillions Of Dollars That White People Have Given To Africa And To Black American Communities Not Qualify As Reparations? : Black America – hosted by Pastor Alfred (File Size: 8 MB 😀 Length: 35:17 mins)
You Need To Listen To This.
Definition Of Reparations:
Reparations for slavery is the idea that some form of compensatory payment needs to be made to the descendants of Africans who had been enslaved as part of the Atlantic slave trade.
Audio Broadcast Description:
In this broadcast, Pastor Alfred addresses the matter of reparations.
There are so many black people today in america and in Africa who feel that White Men who exist today owe them some financial compensation, and should give them money as payments or perhaps a punishment for the Slave Trade that happened so many generations ago.
This concept of reparations is gaining ground in mainstream culture just as the concept of White Privilege gained ground in mainstream culture.
In this broadcast, by The Spirit Of The Lord; Pastor Alfred goes deep into reasons, desires, motivations, outcomes,…etc of the idea of Reparations.
A Tiny Sneak Peek Of What’s Inside This Broadcast:
– If there is an official reparations fee asked for and it is paid how much is it going to be. Is it going to be more than the trillions of dollars that white people give regularly and willingly as charity to black people around the world?
– If it is really about reparations, isn’t the money gotten from white people willingly better than money that is forcibly taken.
– If Black people receive reparations are they going to return the trillions of dollars that white people have given them in charity? If they don’t isn’t it unfair and unjust.
– If you believe the reparations fee is just, what about the excess in charity it has to be returned
– Reparations is degrading in itself. It’s the greatest insult to all those who actually where slaves many generations ago.
It’s putting a financial value on the lives and experiences of the slaves and all they went through. Which makes the black person of today who is asking for reparations the worst slavemaster that ever lived. A billion times much worse than the white man who owned a slave many generations ago.
– How could people who never owned a slave in their life be asked to pay reparations?
– How can you make up for something you never did?
– How can somebody who never had anything done to them receive the reparations on behalf of somebody else and from somebody else who didn’t do nothing?
– How can White People who exist today be asked to pay for a crime they didn’t commit?
Scriptures Referenced In This Broadcast:
Matthew 18:21-35 KJV
Then came Peter to him, and said, Lord, how oft shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? till seven times?  Jesus saith unto him, I say not unto thee, Until seven times: but, Until seventy times seven.  Therefore is the kingdom of heaven likened unto a certain king, which would take account of his servants.  And when he had begun to reckon, one was brought unto him, which owed him ten thousand talents.  But forasmuch as he had not to pay, his lord commanded him to be sold, and his wife, and children, and all that he had, and payment to be made.  The servant therefore fell down, and worshipped him, saying, Lord, have patience with me, and I will pay thee all.  Then the lord of that servant was moved with compassion, and loosed him, and forgave him the debt.  But the same servant went out, and found one of his fellowservants, which owed him an hundred pence: and he laid hands on him, and took him by the throat, saying, Pay me that thou owest.  And his fellowservant fell down at his feet, and besought him, saying, Have patience with me, and I will pay thee all.  And he would not: but went and cast him into prison, till he should pay the debt.  So when his fellowservants saw what was done, they were very sorry, and came and told unto their lord all that was done.  Then his lord, after that he had called him, said unto him, O thou wicked servant, I forgave thee all that debt, because thou desiredst me:  Shouldest not thou also have had compassion on thy fellowservant, even as I had pity on thee?  And his lord was wroth, and delivered him to the tormentors, till he should pay all that was due unto him.  So likewise shall my heavenly Father do also unto you, if ye from your hearts forgive not every one his brother their trespasses.
About “Black America”:
Black America is a broadcast series that briefly highlights certain portions of books written by Pastor Alfred that is dedicated to inspiring, informing, and celebrating the Black community in America.
Black America Would Never Again Remain The Same.
To Get More Info On Topics Covered Subscribe To Get Books By Pastor Alfred at www.PastorAlfred.com/subscribe
My Clothing Line: www.PastorAlfred.com/clothing
My Online Marketplace: www.alfredandfriends.com/marketplace